“Give us 5% of your Trust and we will earn the other 95% !!”
If your are looking for a home inspection in the greater Houston-Galveston metropolitan area contact us today. At All Coast Inspections we are your Residential Real Estate Inspection professionals. We insure that you will receive an unbiased, professional opinion of the property you are planning to purchase. Once the inspection is completed you will be emailed an easy-to-read report with pictures the same day, usually within 2 hours.
If your looking to purchase your first home or this is your next home it's time to have it inspected. Let our team of Professional Real Estate Inspectors at All Coast Inspections, LLC help to educate you of any deficiencies or maintenance items that may be in need of repair. Your home is inspected with honesty, integrity and accuracy every time.
Providing home inspection services to Houston, Galveston, Katy, Sugar Land, League City, Alvin, Santa Fe, Pasadena, Deer Park and surrounding areas
Call: 713-494-3721 or
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
SAMPLE HOME INSPECTION
From All Coast Home Inspections owner Lou Wissner:
All Coast Inspections :
Marty and Pharris Hackney
Awesome professional and thorough service. They kept me from making a very expensive mistake, I give Lou 6 Stars out of 5
The inspection report is incredibly thorough and was delivered very quickly after the inspection was completed. Lou took the time to explain what repairs were needed and how to complete them and why those repairs are important. He pointed out repairs to me that I would have never even considered and as a result probably would be spending a lot of money down the road to fix. He even patiently waited for my wife and kids to look at the home for a few minutes after the inspection was complete before leaving and locking the house up/making sure all of the lights were turned Off. Both him and his assistant were dressed professionally and they were kind enough to not park in the driveway, which is a professional touch that I noticed and appreciated. In short..reliable, professional, and responsive.